Soundohm is committed to maintaining the privacy of personal information that you provide to us when using the Soundohm Mailorder Website (hereafter referred to as the "Services").
Information we collect
When you register or make a purchase, and at other times, we will ask for your personally identifiable information that may include your name, address, e-mail address, and other personal details required to process your order.
Some of this information may also be supplied to us by third parties (e.g. payment processors) with your consent.
Website usage logs:
We automatically collect IP addresses and other information related to your device for every visit and action on our website.
You may interact with the website by adding items to your cart or wishlist, contacting support, and such. This information is tied to your session, and to your user ID if you are logged in.
We include Web beacons in our e-mail messages including newsletters in order to track whether e-mail messages have been delivered and opened.
How we use information collected
We may use information in the following ways:
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information including, for example, to enable us to process, validate and verify order transactions.
- To send you e-mail notifications about our new or existing products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
- To enhance existing features or develop new features, products and services.
- To allow us to personalize the content and that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
- This information helps us evaluate how our visitors and subscribers use and navigate our website, including the number and frequency of visitors, and the length of their visits.
- To be able to detect and fix any errors or inconsistencies in our software, or replicate problems you inform us about.
Types of cookies we use
Necessary cookies: these are required for the website to operate as you expect it to, and will be set as soon as needed without your explicit consent.
csrf - used to protect your account on our website against a class of attacks known as "Cross-Site Request Forgery" (CSRF or XSRF). This is required to take any action on our website, including accepting the cookies. This is not stored on the server.
auth - authentication token, issued when you sign in or create a new account.
cookies - stores your cookie consent settings.
Session cookie (
- Required to save your settings, cart, wishlist and other information so that you are able to use the website without authentication.
- Logged with other information for all your visits and actions.
- Not persistent by default (will be cleared when you close the browser), we ask you for explicit consent to make it persistent between browser sessions.
Marketing and tracking cookies: we don't use those, but may analyze request logs for marketing purposes.
Third-party cookies: there are no third-party tracking cookies on our website.
Comments and questions
You can request removal of your personal data from the system by emailing us at email@example.com.