"Featuring a wide range of artists (Das Ding, Plus Instruments, and De Fabriek for a start!) from the Amsterdam Fetisj scene and cities such as Rotterdam, Utrecht, The Hague, and Zwolle. It gives 'a glimpse into the artistic DIY music movement that was growing extensively outside of mainstream circles'.
The beautifully printed record sleeve was designed by Steele Bonus. It includes liner notes (in English and Dutch) that paint a great picture of the context where these bands and artists lived and breathed. It is compiled by Mark van de Maat and mastered by Rude 66."
01. Das Ding - Meteor Sinkhole
02. Boris Dzaneck - Dance
03. Y Create - I Don't Want To Be
04. Roy G. Biv - Ulloa's Ring
05. Rite De Passage - Quinquerime
06. Rotterdans - Interference
07. Necronomicon - The Top
08. De Fabriek - Het Terrein
09. Plus Instruments - Don't Forget Me