The item has been added to your personal Favourites collection
X

france has the bomb

Invisible Angle / Grim Trigger
€ 10.00
View your shopping activity

Wishlist 0

Cart 0

france has the bomb - Invisible Angle / Grim Trigger

france has the bomb

Invisible Angle / Grim Trigger

€ 10.00

LABEL: HOZAC RECORDS
GENRE: Rock | FORMAT: Vinyl 7” | CATALOG N. HZR-025 | YEAR. (2009)

In Stock
+

France Has The Bomb’s new 7″ is now out on Horizontal Action, along with a new Nobunny 7″ and the new Nice Face, which I covered last week. For this entry, I was about to cover the new Nobunny as well to complete the new trio of HoZacs but fuck it, I bet copies of that will be sold regardless. Remember a couple of years back when it seemed like every other band had a RIYL that included Gang of Four? Thing is, 5% of that illustrious group actually sounded like GO4. The other 95%? You can thank lazy journalists. Fortunately, we have a band like France Has The Bomb that shows that GO4 comparisons don’t have to be the touch of death. The A-side contains “Invisible Angle”, a track that has a heavy, post-punk sound. It sits right on the fence between tight and sloppy so that it somehow fits really well into the current garage rock scene, wherever it may be or you want to call it. The B-side, “Grim Trigger”, slows things down a wee bit. The term “college rock” immediately comes to mind, for better or worse, and it’s reminiscent of a billion bands of the past and present but, like the A-side, it’s a well-crafted track so I won’t complain. Recorded in Mpls. MN @ The Terrarium


Notes   Tracklisting
There are no notes associated with this item
There are no tracklisting associated with this item