This music was inspired by “Musikaliszer Pinkos” – a collection of more than two hundred Hebrew religious hymns and Chassidic songs compiled and published by Abraham Berenstein in the year 1927 in Wilna (nowadays Vilnius). The selection of songs from “Musikaliszer Pinkos” was used by Arturas Bumšteinas as a source of fragmentary pitch material and re-interpreted in a new context of electronic sound and cut-up composition. All music was recorded with the use of Soviet-era Russian synthesizer Polyvox. The premiere of this project was presented as a 6-channel surround sound concert with additional improvisation parts provided by trumpetists Dominykas Vyšniauskas and Kamil Szuszkiewicz. The premiere performance took place in St. Catherine’s concert hall in Vilnius, during a festival Virtual Memorial, 2013/09/26.